It’s January again and that means it’s time for our Annual General Meeting.
What that does mean?
Misfits from all age, nationality, gender, race and drinking skills will unite for some beers and nice talk to review what happened during last year and to plan everything important for the next one. All friends, girlfriends, foes, girlfoes, wives, husbands, mother in laws, grandaddies and so on are more than welcome.
The event will take place at our clubhouse J.J. Murphy’s just like last year. We trust in good traditions so the date and time also remain unchanged 31st of January, 20:00h. We will have an entry fee of 20 lv. to cover beers and the food. As always we will sell promotional memberships on the night – only 30 lv for the whole year (usually 40 lv).
Main features and topics?
– Kaloyan and Stefan will prepare presentations. Review of 2014/Preview of 2015 seasons
– The mandatory prizes: player of the year, supporter of the year, most improved player
– A raffle with great prizes!
– Presidentship and committee discussion
– Official registration of the club discussion
– New field discussion
What else to expect?
– Very serious Kangaroo Court!
– Drinking games!
– Beers. And we mean… A LOT!
– Naked bar? Stef?